How are Plan Sponsors and Participants Responding to COVID-19?July 21, 2020
What is the SECURE 2.0 Act?March 6, 2023
We are hiring!
Retirement Plan Coordinator
Are you detail oriented and enjoy helping people realize their dreams?
We invite you to APPLY HERE
Here’s more information:
Company: Established in 1995, Benefits Administrators has earned the loyalty and trust of hundreds of businesses, associations, and boards as well as their financial advisors. With over 900 clients that include retirement plans of one participant to as many as 14,000 participants, Benefits Administrators is a trusted partner to investment managers, brokerage firms, trust companies and banks. Every client relationship is a partnership in which we work together for mutual success. The personal assistance clients receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. If you are a high energy, self-driven individual looking for a career home in a dynamic, fast moving organization; we should talk!
Benefits Administrators is seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships and by performing all day to day work that is required for retirement plan administration. The ideal candidate will, have pension/retirement plan administration experience, strong attention to detail, and superior customer service skills. The candidate must also have excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
Job Description: The candidate must:
- Manage all aspects of client administration for 75-80 assigned accounts
- Answer client calls and correspondence regarding retirement plan administration
- Complete annual trust accounting and plan valuations including Form 5500 and all required schedules
- Perform top heavy, 401(k), 401(m), 410(b), and 415 tests
- Calculate employer contributions, determine participant eligibility and allocate earnings and contributions, and review all plan distributions
- Resolve any plan, transaction, and/or distribution issues by clarifying, determining the root cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, and expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Display a positive, helpful attitude to help create a friendly environment for clients and co-workers
- Ensure the growth of the business and be committed to the company’s success
Requirements: The candidate will:
- Have 2 or more years’ retirement plan administration experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable professional work experience
- Possess strong financial acumen and the ability to put accounting principles into practice
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner
- Have the ability to solve complex problems without direct supervision
- Have strong attention to detail, organization, multi- tasking, and follow up skills
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a team environment and be a positive team player
- Have technology and computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Relius software
- ASPPA or NIPA designation strongly preferred
No phone calls to Benefits Administrators, please.